Beyond Dancing’s mission is to provide a safe and family friendly environment in which to teach proper dance technique, while encouraging students to develop self discipline, strength of character, respect for others, and a lifetime appreciation for the art, beauty, and joy of dance.
Reasons to choose our dance program…
- FRIENDLY AND CONVENIENT CUSTOMER SERVICE: Each student and parent is treated with dignity, kindness and respect. Office staff is on hand during most class times. Our web site, monthly newsletters, Face book page, and scheduled “Peek Weeks” keep parents informed about and involved with their child’s education.
- QUALIFIED & CARING INSTRUCTORS are carefully chosen for their teaching experience, talent, technical expertise, and warm and encouraging attitude. All instructors are university trained or have teacher training and/or professional performing experience. Our teachers agree with the Studio’s belief that proper educational building blocks are of utmost importance in developing a strong foundation of correct technique.
- PROFESSIONAL SPRUNG FLOORS: Our “Stage Step” dance studio floors are elevated (“floating”) and constructed with high density foam to absorb impact, thus reducing fatigue and the risk of injury.
- LIMITED DANCE CLASS SIZE allows students the benefit of individual attention to ensure that teachers can correct technique before bad habits can form. (age 3-4 limit 10; age 5-7 limit 12; age 8 & up; limit 16)
- AGE APPROPRIATE curriculum, music, lyrics, choreography, and costumes in keeping with good taste, and with our family friendly atmosphere.
- ORGANIZED REHEARSALS, PHOTO SESSIONS, AND SHOWS: We take care to run our programs in an orderly fashion to minimize confusion and to respect people’s valuable time.
- FAMILY OWNED AND OPERATED: Husband and wife team Francisco and Rachel Madrigal have a long history of running an ethical business and an educationally sound program. They are committed to excellence and to providing students with positive memories to last a lifetime!